You can help support our work, using the form here by
- Volunteering: participate in our working parties and other activities
- Supporting us financially: become a formal “Member” or make a donation
- Joining our mailing list, and help disseminate our work.
The support of our volunteers, members and donors is vital for enabling our work, and we particularly welcome new members who wish to get involved in various ways. Formal Members pay a subcription and can vote at the AGM.
- As an active volunteer: donations welcome, but not required
- As an Individual annual Member: minimum subscription £10 per calendar year
- As an Individual Life Member: minimum subscription £150.
To join as a new Member (or to change your details), register as a volunteer, make a donation or go on the mailing list, please give your details on the form here. This will open in a new window. If you prefer, you can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made in the following ways
- Bank Transfer: You will be sent our bank details once you have completed the form above. Please consider setting up a regular “standing order” payment for your annual membership subscription, because this is simplest for everyone.
- Cheque: Cheques should be made out to Cam Valley Forum, together with your name, address, telephone number and email, plus your organisation (if relevant) to our Membership Secretary, David Brooks 67 Mill End Road, Cambridge CB1 9JW
- Cash, by arrangement with our Membership Secretary
Note that we are registered with HMRC as a charity and so can accept gift aid on donations.
To help in other ways, please contact us by emailing email@example.com