Do complete this form to go on the mailing list, or to join us and help support our work by
- Volunteering: participate in our working parties and other activities
- Supporting us financially: become a member or make a donation
The support of our members and donors is vital for enabling our work, and we particularly welcome new members who wish to get involved. The minimum subscriptions for members are as follows.
- As an active volunteer: donations welcome, but not required
- As an individual member: minimum subscription £10 p.a.
- As an affiliated local group: minimum subscription £10 p.a
- As a supporter member: minimum subscription £100 p.a.
To join, volunteer, make a donation or go on the mailing list, ideally please give your details on the form here. This will open in a new window. If you prefer, you can also contact us at email@example.com
Payment can be made in the following ways
- Bank Transfer: You will be sent our bank details once you have completed the form above
- Cheque: Cheques should be made out to Cam Valley Forum, together with your name, address, telephone number and email, plus your organisation (if relevant) to our treasurer: Richard Wells, 1 Barrow Close, Cambridge, CB2 8AT
- Cash, by arrangement with our treasurer.
Note that we are registered with HMRC as a charity and so can accept gift aid on donations.
To help in other ways, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org